Radio Guy Radio Guy

This was pretty funny. You managed to make me smile a little. I like how it is in the style of stand-up. The words spoken in it are very true, as well. JAMS! The animation is a little repetitive and could use some variations, but I know the focal point is on the dialogue and not the animation. The microphone sounds a little weird in some effects, but that may have been intentional. Overall, this is one of the best animations I have reviewed today. Good work!

Zombie Chase Zombie Chase

I don't think I really need to tell why I dislike this animation. It is simply a constant loop. There is no introduction menu or option for replay. Your title screen is mediocre and off-center. There is practically no story whatsoever, because the central animation involves a man cowardly running from a zombie for a couple of seconds, and then it says "Fin". The outro shows us the zombie feasting upon his flesh. That isn't really anything at all. I understand it is hard to animate Flash games, but you could have put more effort into this than you did. The actual art in the animation is not that bad, although the blurry star background looks kind of weird. My main suggestions for improvement are adding a Play Menu, Replay Button, implementing an actual story, and make it longer than five seconds. Good luck on future works, dude!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wonderful.

Almost made me cry at the end. How nice the spiked bunnies became made it even better. Great work!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wow.

Very inspiring. I really can't think of anything else to say. Great job.

Sprite A Day: 10 Sprite A Day: 10

Great.

Once again, great effort. I am having flashhbacks from the sprite crew, I remember you at the age of 14 :P.

Sprite A Day: 9 Sprite A Day: 9

Heh.

I remember you, meatwad from sprite crew. Anyway, I can't make a flash until like, Wednsday but for tomorrow's topic, you should throw in the Mach Pizza guy from Earthbound.

HH - The Media HH - The Media

so true

the hippy hangout is not dead, even if the website has been hacked by overwieght gorrillas,(aka a mod from LL) we cannot be killed

HH - For &amp;lt;3 HH - For <3

&lt;3

good movie, 3ball the end was funny. Could improve but i love it for some odd reason

CC- Ruppee is a Furry CC- Ruppee is a Furry

&quot;god is unforgiving&quot;

And so am I! Rupee's not a fucking furry, i hate anti rupeeclock crap!!!

Tankclocks Tankclocks

lol

i love TANKMEN, clocks and locks, you have made a masterpiece